Welcome to the "Marina in the Tatras" resort
We kindly ask you to familiarize yourself with the basic rules of your stay. Following the following rules is to ensure a successful stay, peace and security.
1. check-in and payment for your stay. Rent in the resort is settled daily. The daily stay starts for you at 16.00 and lasts until 10.00 am of the next day. We do not run the reception, so please contact us 2 hours before your arrival. The house/local is rented after prior check-in of all persons who will stay there. The Tenant / Guest is responsible for the correct completion of data in the booking process. The landlord is not responsible for incorrect choice of arrival or departure date or incorrect indication of data by the Tenant.
2. When collecting the keys, the Renter is obliged to present the identity documents of all persons who will be arriving in the facility, and legibly fill in the registration cards. The Renter is obliged to sign his card. Refusal to carry out the above activities may result in non-issue of the Renter's keys with the same financial consequences as if the Guest does not arrive. The landlord reserves the right not to release the key and make the premises available to persons under the influence of alcohol, drugs or aggressive behaviour, or posing a direct threat to other people and property. The same applies to people who do not have identity cards.
3. The Renter, after check-in, accepts the standard and conditions, without the possibility of obtaining a refund of the fee for the stay of the Renter in the resort. The tenant is obliged to maintain and return the premises in an undamaged condition. It is prohibited to move furniture and household appliances/RTV. For failure to comply with the above provision, the Lessee will be charged for additional service in the amount of PLN 200.
4. If you do not leave the premises by 10.00 a.m., the tenant will be charged an additional fee in the amount of PLN 250.00 for each subsequent, commenced hour of stay in the premises or delay in handing over the key, unless he has obtained prior consent of the landlord / the funds to leave the premises after 10 o'clock. If the tenant does not leave the premises by 10:00 a.m. and the tenant is absent at that time, the person authorised by the centre of the landlord/measure is entitled to enter the premises in the tenant's absence, pack his belongings and move them to another place of his choice. In such case the Tenant will be charged an additional fee of PLN 200. This additional fee does not exclude the application of fees for not leaving the premises on time.
5. Unless otherwise specified in the terms of cooperation with Airbnb, Booking and other platforms, the entire stay, including the local fee, deposit is charged in cash on arrival at the time of receipt of the entry keys. The guest is required to check the condition of the house at the time of receipt of the keys, and any damage or destruction must be reported immediately. The guest is asked to maintain and return the house in the same condition as otherwise, a cleaning fee will be charged (250 PLN).
6. Minors may live in the premises only with adults
7. Guest is required to report both the fact of his guests staying in the facility leased by him, as well as leave the premises, because in addition to the registered guests can stay in the premises (up to 22.00) a maximum of 5 people. If it is found that after 10 p.m. there are persons not listed in the registration card, the Lessee will be charged with a lump sum penalty in the amount of twice the daily rent price. Any events, social meetings, etc., are possible only after prior arrangement with the Lessor/Centre.
8. Parking at the house is for you, free of charge and unguarded. Unless the parties have agreed otherwise, the fee for providing wood for the fireplace is PLN 30/day. If necessary, we also provide charcoal for the barbecue/grill used in the garden. A bag of charcoal weighing about 2-2.5 kg for PLN 30. It is paid in cash, on the spot.
9. The facility does not accept any animals
Please keep the sanitary bags clean and use them in the containers intended for this purpose (kitchen, bathroom, toilet). The regulations force the use of waste segregation, so please place the waste according to the descriptions on the containers located next to the house. We segregate waste by dividing it into 4 categories according to the following rules: :
A. plastic/pet/soft drink cartons/metal cans – yellow. Please crush/squeeze plastic bottles as much as possible
B. glass - green
C. paper - blue
D. mixed waste, that is : sanitary products, bio-waste, polystyrene packaging, wet waste, food leftovers – black
11. RESERVATION. Unless otherwise stated in the Airbnb, Booking or other platform you can make a rental reservation under following terms and conditions,:
a) by e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
b) through the reservation portals of Lessor's partners/means
c) personally with the landlord/means
d) via our website www.przystanwtatrach.eu
When booking, the following data must be provided : date of arrival and departure, personal and contact details, number of people who will be staying in the premises. The person making the reservation must be at least 18 years old. All additional charges connected with making payments or returns (including currency conversion) shall be charged to the Lessee. If the Lessee chooses the method of payment by bank transfer or payment card, the payment of the reservation fee is counted from the moment the Lessor's bank account is credited.
If the Tenant shortens his stay, the rent due for the unused period is not refundable. The condition for making an effective reservation is confirmation of the reservation by the Lessor by e-mail and payment of the reservation fee in the amount and time indicated during the reservation process. The confirmation shall be sent to the Lessee by e-mail indicated during the booking process. The booking fee shall be paid in the manner indicated during the booking process. The booking fee is a prepayment towards the rental price. The remaining amount of the rental price shall be paid no later than before the commencement of the rental in the manner indicated during the booking process. The reservation fee may amount to 30%-100% of the rental price. The cost of cancellation of the reservation is determined by the terms of the offer and the period remaining until the reserved date. In the absence of other provisions:
a ) cancellation of the reservation up to 61 days before the date of stay is free of charge. The Lessor is obliged to return the full amount of the reservation fee within 21 working days.
b) in case of cancellation of the reservation from 60th to 31st day before the start of the stay or on the day of arrival, the Lessor shall charge the Lessee a cancellation fee equal the reservation fee.
c) in case of cancellation from the 30th day before the beginning of the stay or if the Guest does not arrive on the day of arrival, the Lessor will charge the Tenant a fee of 100% of the rental price.
The above rules of making and cancelling a reservation do not apply to reservations made through the booking portals of the Lessor's partners only if different rules have been established for these partners. In addition, different cancellation rules may apply if so specified in the e-mail booking confirmation or the sent offer accepted by the Guest. In the case of booking via the website www.przystanwtatrach, the entity providing online payment services in the field of card payments is Blue Media S.A. Available forms are payment cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro. If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the Lessor will be refunded to the bank account assigned to the Lessee's payment card
The Lessor shall not be liable for unavailability or failure of the reservation system. For services not covered by the offer, the amount due must be paid by the hirer on the spot.
In the event of deterioration, damage or destruction of the premises or common parts of the Centre caused by the tenant or persons staying in the premises together with the tenant, even if unintentionally, as well as covering the costs (fines, additional fees) described in the Regulations, the landlord reserves the right to collect a deposit of 800 PLN, at the landlord's choice, i.e. in cash or in the form of a credit card pre-authorization. In the case of pre-authorisation, the Renter agrees that the Lessor will take over part or the whole of the agreed amount without the physical participation of the Renter's payment card. The Renter is obliged to notify the Lessor of the occurrence of any damage, immediately after its detection. The deposit collected in cash is returned during check-out, after the Lessor checks the condition of the premises. In the case of the deterioration, damage or destruction of the object of lease or common parts, the deposit shall be retained until the Lessor determines the amount of damage caused. The return of the blocked deposit in the form of pre-authorization of the payment card shall take place at a date depending on the bank of the Lessor and the Lessee. In the case of the ascertainment of deterioration, damage or destruction of the rental object or common parts, the Lessor shall inform the Lessee by e-mail about the ascertained damage and the amount collected for the removal of damage. If the damage caused by the Lessee exceeds the value of the deposit, the Lessee is obliged to fully cover the damage. Repairing the damage includes the losses incurred by the Renter and the benefits he could have achieved if the damage had not been caused to him.
Limitations of stay and extraordinary charges.
You may not transfer the Facility/locality to other persons. Your guests not registered at home can stay from 8.00 a.m. to 10 p.m. The resort may refuse to accept a Guest who during a previous stay grossly violated the rules, causing damage to property or guests and other persons, or otherwise disturb the peace or functioning of the resort. In the Centre between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. there is a requirement to keep quiet. We ask that your behavior does not disturb the peace of other guests. Every time you leave the house, please check the door lock. You are materially responsible for any damage, actions or omissions, as well as actions of accompanying persons. In case of losing the keys by the Guest, the fee is 100 PLN per key. The Tenant is not allowed to change locks or make keys to the leased premises, or make any alterations or other permanent changes in the facility / premises. The key card activates the power supply in your premises/house. When the card is removed from the reader, the power is turned off except for the fridge. Smoking is strictly forbidden in the Centre (inside and outside) as well as illegal drugs or stimulants. In case of violation of the ban, you will be charged with the costs associated with bringing the premises to the state before the violation of the ban and an additional penalty in the amount of PLN 1,000, as well as you will be asked to leave the Centre immediately without refund for the rest of your stay. Every room in the house is equipped with smoke detectors, so you should be able to call the fire brigade in case of reckless alarm activation. In this case, you will be charged for the costs of such intervention. For reasons of fire safety, we strongly request that you do not use in the Centre heaters, kettles, irons, other high-power devices that do not constitute equipment. This restriction does not apply to chargers of RTV, computer and telephone devices. In order to protect the delicate surface of wooden stairs and floors, please take off your shoes in the vestibule beforehand. It is forbidden to use open fire, e.g. candles, open fire door. For your safety, a fireplace with a burning flame must not be left unattended at night or in your absence, especially since its use is at your own risk and responsibility. The fireplace may only be used in accordance with its intended purpose (only use dry wood of deciduous trees). If the temperature inside the room reaches 26 degrees C, muffle the fire in the fireplace with the upper adjustment (position: pressed in). In the event of reaching the temperature of approx. 29 ° C, a fire alarm will be triggered in the entire facility. Please follow the instructions for electrical appliances, the instructions are on the house equipment. The vestibule is equipped with special hangers for skis and ski boots, so please store them there. The guest is responsible for any material damage that he or she has caused or contributed to. If you do not comply with the above rules, we have the right to ask the guest to leave the resort immediately without the possibility of claiming a refund for the unused stay. The guest is financially responsible for damage caused to the house during his or her stay. The house does not exclude the Guest's responsibility for hidden damages. On the day of the end of the stay it is forbidden to leave the facility before the person representing the Centre has checked it.
The landlord is not responsible for items left by the tenant after the end of the lease. The costs incurred by the landlord for storage and maintenance of the items and the costs of delivering the items to the tenant shall be borne by the tenant. The landlord shall not be liable to the tenant for loss of or damage to money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value, arising from reasons beyond the control of the landlord. The Lessor is not responsible for damage or loss of the car, left in the car park of the Centre. The Lessor is not responsible for any inconvenience arising during the stay of the Lessee related to: possible sounds coming from the street or other, neighboring objects. Lessor is not responsible for interruptions in the supply of media (eg electricity, water, Internet, TV) for reasons beyond the control of the Lessor. The Lessor is not responsible for legal and civil liability for claims in case of accidents, personal injury or death of the Lessee or third parties in the Centre. The Lessor reserves the right to change the premises reserved by the Lessee to another of the same or higher category, for the agreed rental price. Lessor may refuse to accept a person who during a previous stay grossly violated the regulations.
12. Centre is responsible for valuables and money only if they are deposited in the Centre. Our facility is monitored from the outside by a camera system.
13. The Center is not responsible for obstructions, random situations caused by atmospheric phenomena and elements such as: possible lack of water, electricity, Internet access, heavy rainfall / snow / hail.
14. Cleaning of the premises or replacement of towels and bed linen is possible after prior arrangement with the landlord and for an additional fee.
15. Making a reservation means acceptance of these rules.
16. in the case of suspected violation of these Regulations or suspected of committing a crime or misconduct, the Lessor has the right to enter the premises at any time. In the event of violation of these Regulations by the Lessee, the Lessor may terminate the lease agreement concluded with him immediately, retaining the agreed rental price.
17. The tenant may not sublease the premises or use them to third parties.
18. The law applicable to disputes between the Centre and Guest is Polish law. Any possible disputes will be settled amicably, and in case of a misunderstanding, the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Centre will have jurisdiction.
19. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act on Tourist Services apply accordingly.
20. We will be grateful to you for complying with these Regulations.
Jacuzzi instruction manual (applies to „powder villa”)
The maximum water temperature in the jacuzzi is 37-39˚C, depending on the ambient temperature. The device can be used after washing the whole body. Before entering the jacuzzi, gently remove the cover and put it aside. The device is equipped with aeromassage nozzles and colored lights. Aeromassage (bubbles) are activated with the right button for 10 minutes, followed by a 10-minute automatic break. Each time, after using the jacuzzi, it should be covered with the cover designed for this purpose and 4 security latches should be used. The cover should be handled very carefully, it must not be thrown or trodden on it. The water drain hose must not be disturbed.
1. For safety reasons, it is not recommended to use the jacuzzi alone, and also to people who should not use it for health or hygiene reasons (open wounds, menstruation, etc.). Moreover, it is forbidden to use the jacuzzi by minors without adult supervision. Parents and the main tenant are fully responsible for the safety of minors they have made available to the jacuzzi. When going outside, you should take into account the possibility of slipping.
2. It is forbidden to jump into the jacuzzi, splash water outside, throw or leave any objects in it, pour liquids (juices, alcohol, etc.), eat meals. Children who use diapers are required to use special pool diapers.
3. The installation is equipped with filters, the water is treated and disinfected, moreover, a UV disinfecting lamp is used.
4. If, during the stay, water or filters require additional replacement due to contamination caused by the tenant, an additional fee of PLN 200 will be charged.